Centennial Gardens for Nursing and Rehabilitation in Crystal MN is seeking a full time social worker for its fast paced transitional and rehabilitation care unit (TCU).
Social Worker Job Responsibilities:
Help clients by assessing their situation; setting goals; obtaining required services.
Social Worker Job Duties:
• Determines nature of client's situation by interviewing client; assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and social information; making on-site visits.
• Establishes course of action by exploring options; setting goals with client.
• Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to community resources; arranging for appointments; establishing rapport with other agencies.
• Fosters client's action or adjustment by interpreting attitudes and patterns of behavior; explaining and pointing out new options.
• Maintains record of case by documenting client's situation and client's own actions.
• Monitors planned actions by periodic follow-up.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; participating in quality reviews; reporting needed changes.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Social Worker Skills and Qualifications:
Handles Pressure, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Organization, Planning, Reporting Skills, Persistence, Proactive, Listening, Verbal Communication, Client Relationships
Interested candidates please attach your resume to Josephat Nyangau-HR/payroll director at 3245 Vera Cruz Ave N Crystal MN 55422 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763 971 6304.