As an RN Nurse Supervisor at Hamilton Nursing Home, you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. That’s because you believe in our mission here at Hamilton Nursing Home.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay
• Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
• Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning.
• Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
• Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
• Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in practicing state. Licensed nursing staff are required to maintain their CPR certification within.
• Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
• Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information