Centennial Gardens and Rehabilitation Center is seeking to hire a part time receptionist every weekend and on-call for our front office The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
• Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information requested.
• Receive, sort and distribute mail and perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
• Interested candidates must be professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
• Excellent typing skills with high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
• At least one year experience as a general receptionist in a clerical or administrative role required.
Interested candidates please attach your resume to Josephat Nyangau HR/Payroll director at email@example.com or call 763 971 6304 or Kim Anderson- Business office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763 971 6310