NEPTUNE GARDENS is now hiring REGISTERED NURSES to join our team for our 3-11 shift!
OBJECTIVE: To supervise the day-to-day activities of the assigned nursing station(s). The RN is responsible for the coordination, planning/implementation, and evaluating the personalized nursing services provided to each resident on a 24-hour basis.
- Providing advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services in electronic health record program
- Protect Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Strategize with physicians and nurse practitioners to administer optimal care
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains Resident confidentiality
- Must have a valid New Jersey RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, effectively communicate with staff, family and outside agencies
- Experience in Sub-acute and LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed
- Demonstrates leadership ability
- Effective management and supervisory skills
- Ability to prioritize duties
- Ability to complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents
Neptune Gardens is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to emphasis on individuality and self determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Neptune Gardens, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.